Write For Us:
Interested in writing an article for us? Awesome! Contributors are always welcome to 4K GoPro.com. Our primary goal is to deliver the highest quality content for our community. If you want to publish guest post Then following guideline. This guideline will provide you with all the information you need to help you get started with your article. Basically, we like to review the content. (Video or text)
Which Topics Accept?
The main categories we have at 4K GoPro.com are as follows: Productivity, and Lifestyle, Technology, Electronic gadget, Automotive, Home & Kitchen Electronics goods, Baby & Kids, And the best category of Camera as 4k or 6k,7k, and others cam.
Have You Any Sample Work?
Send us your previous experience work links. So that we can see your writing skill.
We want only quality content. It is not our responsibility to edit your article for you. Before you send your article over, check or edit by your friends or your colleague. We just expect content that is ready to be published right away. Because we can’t kill our time for you.
You Must Follow Our Guest Blogging Guideline:
- The article must match the quality of our other posts on the site. Take a visit to our homepage and read an article for yourself.
- The article must be at least 1,000+ words. We are not interested in articles that were half-hearted.
- Include a summary of with-in 175 characters.
- Articles will be must your own work – and unique. Don’t use the excessive keyword.
- If your content has appeared elsewhere, we will not accept it.
- Articles cannot contain any sales/self-promotion – including links and/or references to authors own business or affiliate links.
- Your work can contain 1-2 relevant links to your work elsewhere on the Internet.
- Post related image1/2/3 and a featured image compulsory.
It’s very important that you format your article to the following guidelines:
- Break your sentences in paragraphs/subheading.
- Use bullet lists where need.
- Don’t overuse bold and italic formatting.
- For main headlines use H2.
- For sub-headlines use H3.
Send Your article –
Content Editor – email@example.com